Useful Links/FAQs


How can I get a copy of my by-laws?

Go to

What is “bonded” and where do I go to get bonded?

AIM is most commonly used by PTAs for insurance needs. At minimum your PTA should purchase Commercial General Liability, Commercial Crime & Fidelity Bond, and Non-profit Professional Liability (Officers Liability). You can read all about insurance on the AIM website.

Do PTAs need a tax permit?

Yes, if you are selling taxable items. Details about the permit are posted on our PTA Treasurers page. Go to to complete your application on line. FYI, the PTA NAICS code is 813410.

Useful Links